Revitalization of Santa Bernardina
MAYOR'S OFFICE OF DURAZNO
Road infrastructure works, rainwater drainage, landscaping, electric power, street lighting, urban development.
- Roads: 13,500 m3 of earthworks, 10,600 m3 of granular bases, 12,000 m2 of double bituminous treatment, 4,500 tons of asphalt, 2,200 m of curbs, 8,500 m2 of sidewalks, 720 m2 of concrete pavement, 8,500 m2 of concrete pavement, 1,000 m2 of asphalt, 1,000 m2 of asphalt, 2,200 m of curbs, 8,500 m2 of sidewalks, 720 m2 of concrete pavement.
- Stormwater: 400 ml of ø600 concrete pipe, 200 ml of rectangular concrete channels, 3,100 ml of drains, 500 ml of PVC pipes (ø160 to ø400), 33 storm drains, 13 inspection chambers, 13 inspection chambers.
- Electrical: 430 columns for public lighting (street and ornamental), 21,000 ml of cable laying
- Landscaping: removal of 380 trees, planting of 3,100 trees and shrubs of various species (catalpas, espumilla, small species, palms).
- Reinforced concrete: 200 m3 for culvert type H of 6b, 450 m3 of direct foundations and retaining walls.
- Soil movement: 22,500 m3 of general soil movement.
- Architecture: 14 bench seats, 14 slab benches, 2 pedestrian bridges, 14 litter garbage cans, 5 bus stops, 42 bicycle racks