Interchange between Routes 102 and 200
The works consisted of the construction of the interchange between Routes 102 and 200. This included the execution of the structures and retaining walls necessary for the access embankments to these structures.
The following were carried out:
- 2,952 m3 of concrete structure, including:
- 96m long, 9.47m wide structure supported on post-tensioned portal frame grillage and drilled pile foundations.
- 733 m3 in heads, braces, columns and beams of portal and abutments
- 350 linear meters in New Jersey fenders
- 1,315 m3 in retaining walls.