Integral Operation and Maintenance Service during the contract period of the sanitation system of the city of San José de Mayo, comprising:
- San José de Mayo Wastewater Treatment Plant, located on Route 11 km 54.
This plant consists of: Barometric reception, Pretreatment, Activated sludge biological treatment with extended aeration, Nitrogen removal, UV disinfection and Sludge dewatering.
- Main pump station (well 0)
- 14 Zonal pumping wells that elevate their effluents to well 0.
- Main impulsion pipeline from well 0 to the Treatment Plant.
- Effluent discharge infrastructure in the San José River.
- Pipeline from the relief of well 0 to the San José River along Manuel D. Rodríguez Street.
- Maintenance and repair if necessary for proper operation and runoff of the 350 mm, 1,100 m long Manuel De Rodriguez collector.