DDC - The Reserve
The project is the infrastructure of a private neighborhood in the department of Canelones.
In the development of the project, the following items have been considered as basic ideas for structuring the project:
- Construction of the entire sanitary network comprising:
300 ml of concrete pipe for rainwater collection
624 ml PVC pipe for sanitation
370 ml HDPE pipe for sanitation impulsion
856 ml HDPE pipe for potable water supply
- Construction of two internal service buildings for UTE substation and guardhouse, pumping well.
- Construction of the entire internal road system comprised by:
3,851 m2 of asphalt layer
565 m2 of sidewalks
- Execution of electrical installations, weak currents, CCTV, Gas.
- Conformation of 20,000m2 of land.